Tuesday 25 August 2015

New Website!!!

Well its official, my new website is up and running, woohoo!
www.jmcleodglass.co.nz
It is so fancy it can now be accessed by a smartphone!

The year is whizzing by and dates and events are starting to clog up my diary.
We are yet to finalise the dates for the always very exciting group effort at my friend Justine Hawksworth's home but watch this space and I will put that up soon...........

I have just registered for the returning event, Waitakere Open Studios for the 14th & 15th of November 10am - 4pm.  This is run by the council who produce a map and interested people are able to visit all sorts of studios open for this weekend.

Also my annual xmas sale is always on the last Sunday of November - this year the 29th 10am - 3pm.  Functional glassware, garden art, sculpture, old stock and seconds, all welcome.

There we go a few dates for now and more to follow
jx

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear about your new website. I will be visiting it to see how your life is going. Isn't it strange that as the year is ending all the days seem to fill up. It is hard to get time just to unwind and relax. Just take your time and every day won't catch you off guard. Find some time for some fun as well.

    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete