Tuesday 29 July 2014

Although it seems a long way off I thought I would put up dates for the two studio sales I am part of in November:

Artist Studio Sale @ 95a Peary Road Mt Eden Friday November 7th 2014
I have been lucky to be part of this amazing group of women for the past few years and it is always a fun day at Justine Hawksworth's wonderful home.  Lots of different goodies with a diverse selection of work and price tags..............beautiful things made by Justine, myself, Holly Roach, Aimee Gruar, Crafty Lola, Sarah Brill & Su McPherson.

Then my usual Studio Xmas sale at my place on the last Sunday of November on the 30th 10am - 3pm.  I will have seconds, old stock, garden art & functional glassware.  There is also drinks and nibbles and a chance to walk around the sculpture garden.

Put these dates in your diary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment